Re: TLS/SSL compilation

At 07:02 AM 6/15/2001, Maria del Rocío Walias Marcos wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I would like to know what I have to do to compile Openldap 2.0.11 with TLS on
>Windows NT (Microsoft Visual C++). May I have to put any option in portable.nt
>?

After building OpenSSL for Win32 (see http://www.openssl.org/ for
details), setting MSVC++ options so that headers and libraries can
be found, you like need to define HAVE_TLS and HAVE_OPENSSL_SSL_H
in portable.h and adjust *.dsp as needed to link in the appropriate
OpenSSL libraries.  Your mileage may vary.

I'm not speaking from experience.

Kurt