RE: AW: can't import jpegphoto with ldapadd

Yes!!!

I forgot the third slash

Thank you

Have a nice weekend

Andre

E-Mail: Andre.Konopka@Presse-Data.de
Date: 15-Jun-01
Time: 14:13:01

()  Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against html email
/\  and Microsoft attachments.

"I heard if you play the NT-4.0-CD backwards, you get a satanic message"
"That is nothing, if you play it forward, it installs NT-4.0"