RE: Fwd: Is there a need for OpenLDAP?

Everyone,

I am supportive of OpenLDAP.  I promote it in my company and I think
Open software is a great thing.  My comments were aimed at the original
story:  "[Abysmal OpenLDAP commentary snipped for sanity]"
Sorry for the confusion...

- Tomas

**
Hey Tomas,

AT> Is this something related to OpenLDAP software?  This list is not
AT> really meant to discuss news articles or commentary about OpenLDAP
AT> is it?

The list is for OpenLDAP-software, which we were discussing.  We were
discussing the need for it in the OSS world.  And there were words of
encouragement to the OpenLDAP team to keep up the good work.

Perhaps you are too blind to see this.

Now, I ask you, is this list for the discussion about OpenLDAP
software, or for bitching?

--
 Kevin

Is this something related to OpenLDAP software?  This list is not
really meant to discuss news articles or commentary about OpenLDAP
is it?

Tomás V. Arredondo
Member of Technical Staff
Unisphere Networks
7800 Congress Ave., Suite 100, Boca Raton, Fl 33487
Tel.(561)981-7051, Fax.(561)981-7001
tarredondo@unispherenetworks.com