Re: AW: replication questions

> hmm:) just add your basic entries before you configure
replication. so..
> add your basedn and replicator entry. the replicator may look
something
> like:
>    dn: cn=replicator,dc=SharemediaTest,dc=com
>    objectclass: person
>    sn: replicator
>    cn: replicator
>    userpassword: {crypt}foo

I added a user to the master db called "Master Replicant" and
gave it a password.  Then I copied the db over onto the slave.
Then I started the master and slave and the masters slurpd.
Then I made a change to the master.  The problem is that I got
the following entries in my .rej file

ERROR: Insufficient access
replica: umc71.sharemedia.com:389
time: 992455668.0
dn: cn=B1 A-1 Cafe, cn=Bethesda, cn=MD, dc=SharemediaTest,
dc=com
changetype: delete

ERROR: Insufficient access
replica: umc71.sharemedia.com:389
time: 992455668.1
dn: cn=B2 Aangan Indian Restaurant, cn=Bethesda, cn=MD,
dc=SharemediaTest, dc=com
changetype: delete

so I looked at the slapd.conf files and edited them as follows

access to * by * read
access to * by dn="cn=Master Replicant,dc=SharemediaTest,dc=com"
write

I then reloaded the old copy of the db onto the master (at the
previous delete the delete went through on the master but not on
the slave) and tried the delete again.  The .rej file had the
same complaints (different timestamp).

What am I doing wrong?