Re: Weird Error in Quick Start Guide

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> At 06:09 PM 6/12/2001, Branden R. Williams wrote:
> >I am new to LDAP, but I have browsed all over the net for help on this
> >subject and have turned up nothing.  I was following the quick start
> >guide, and when I got to step 10 and ran the following...
>
> Did you follow the part about ensuring there are no
> extra spaces, especially trailing spaces, in your LDIF?

Ugh, a rouge space worked its way in there.  Thanks for the help and sorry
for the ignorance :)

Fair Winds and Following Seas,

Branden R. Williams <brw@brw.net>
http://www.brw.net/
"My mind flows like the wind, my soul becomes the rain,
 My imagination the storm."
--
PGP Key: http://www.brw.net/brw.asc