Re: OpenLDAP and SASL

Hallo,

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 09:16:51PM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> >Hallo,
> >
> >I'm testing to set OpenLDAP work with SASL, but I cannot
> >success...
> >Is there some documentation, HOWTO, or step-by-step, how is
> >possible to set OpenLDAP to work with SASL?
>
> Have you gotten Cyrus's sample client/server to work?

now yes ;-) Problem was in the misconfigured SASL. Now it's
working. I got from Jacques Landru URL with step-by-step guide.

http://www.enic.fr/people/landru/lobster/openldap/OpenLDAP-authenticating-with-PAM.txt

Now I will try to set OpenLDAP to cooperate with OpenSSL...

Sincerely
Jan Marek
--
Ing. Jan Marek