Re: cannot connect using TLS to localhost

Good to know.  I'm pretty sure that's it.  I did try forcing gq to connect
to the actual real IP, but the routes and things probably defaulted to
localhost.  (resolved to 127.0.0.1).  Thanks for the tip.  The thing that
changed suddenly for my configuration was that I setup an IP alias for
samba.  That probably inititated my problem.  Since the connection is to
localhost, I'm just running without TLS for now, as sniffing the passwords
would involve compromising the machine anyway.  I figure localhost is
almost secure as the machine itself, so for now that'll be okay.

Michael