Netscape Server -> Openldap

dear list,

I've downloaded the recent version of openldap.
Now my final goal is to do a ldif database migration from our existant
Netscape Server to the fresh compiled openldap-server which is running on
Irix 6.5.
I've searched in the mailing list and read the howto on
www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/458.html (which I didn't really understand)
but
unfortunataly the new openldap-version doesn't support the old
netscape.oc.conf format which I've downloaded on the indicated link.
slapd daemon tells : " old objectclass format not supported"
What can I do ? Should I take the old 1.2 version or are there better ways
to do such a job ?

Jan