Syslog message regarding cache size.

I have OpenLdap2.0.7 running on my Linux machine and have noticed the
following messages from slapd in the syslog message file.
"ldbm: ==> set_cachesize: method meaningless in shared environment."

Slapd has been running fine but has been logging this message over and over.
I've been trying to understand the meaning of this message and haven't been
able to find it anywhere in the source code. Can someone explain the message
to me? I'm hoping that this is just an informational type of message and not
an error message.

Thanks.

Ajit Nair
ADC Broadband Access and Transport Group,
8 Technology Drive,
Westborough,
MA 01581

www.adc.com