Back-ldap and Proxy

Hi.

Anyone can tell me if the "back-ldap" module of openldap can do the
following:

3 openldap servers
each with 350.000 different users/registers
(Server A: uid=user1 to uid=user350000)
(Server B: uid=user350001 to uid=user700000)
(Server C: uid=user700001 to uid=user1050000)

All the users are in the same branch (ou=users).

A client that do a query to server A, B or C for any of the users.

If the client do query to Server A for uid=user123000, all OK. But if
query for user451000 (that it's in Server B), not OK.

Can the Back-Ldap module on Server A connect to server B or C and
extract the data for this user? And there is some way of do a regular
expression (or something similar) on Server A over the string of 'uid'
to do some kind of routing to the correct ldap server?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english.
Greetings from Spain

--
Un Saludo
Marcos Monge <mmonge@satec.es>