dn2id corruption

Hello all,

I am trying to import an ldif file using slapadd and I keep expreiencing
problems. It seems that the database is corrupted. I notice that when I
run slapadd and look at the dn2id.dbb file (I know its not a flat text
file, but I can run strings on it), I would expect to just see a whole
bunch of dn's. Instead I see some of the entry data (i.e. attributes and
values) which would seem to belong in id2entry. And that's what seems to
be causing the problems. Number one, amd I correct in assuming that the
dn2id should not have any attributes Number two: has anyone seen this
before?

Thanks,

Yoel
--