line 144: AttributeType not found: "audio"

Hey everybody,

I'am e newbie with openldap.
I'am trying to had my first user to
my ldap server.
I want an email for this user like this:

dn: cn=Christophe Conduche, dc=fondation, dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgperson
cn: Christophe Conduche
sn: Conduche
mail: cconduche@apm-online.fr

In order to use the inetOrgPerson Class my slapd.conf
include this entries:

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include 	/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include        /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema

 But when i start my ldap server i have this message on the
line commande:
line 144: AttributeType not found: "audio"

and this in log:

slapd[10216]: daemon: socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not
supported by protocol)

Nothing appear if i comment include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
in slapd.conf

An idea please
--
Fabrice Cartron