rsh & rlogin

Could you please help me !
I have LDAP server 2.0.6 with nss_ldap and pam_ldap.

I have compiled on my LDAP server rlogind un rshd with pam support
and my /etc/pam.d/rlogin file has :

auth       required	/lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth.so no_rhosts
no_hosts_equiv
auth       sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
password   required	/lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_first_pass
session    required	/lib/security/pam_unix_session.so

But when I issue command from test mashine : rlogin -l test2 ldapserver
( test2 - is LDAP user ),
i get -" rlogin: connection closed" and in syslog on LDAP server -
"in.rlogind[14793]: PAM authentication failed for in.rlogind"  !

Why is it ?

Thank you
beforehand