Re: Help on Solaris Install--Its not working

Doug,

I had the exact same problem with my openldap install. I kept getting ldbm
not found. Here's what I did to correct the problem.

env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB3.2/inlcude
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB3.2/lib ./configure --prefix=/opt

The prefix installs in the ope directory.

Hope this helps.

-- Greg Jones