Re: building 1.2.11 on Mac OS X

Tom and Jens,

There are a couple of problems that you need to overcome:

One is the sed problem that occurs during the configure phase of the
build.  The solution to that can be found here:

http://www.OpenLDAP.org/its/index.cgi/Build?id=943;user=guest

I have used that to successfully get to the next stage.  The next stage
is when you run into an problem during make (not make depend). This is
described here:

http://www.OpenLDAP.org/its/index.cgi/Build?id=1123;user=guest

I haven't tried this fix, yet, but I assume it works.  Let us know if
it does.

Allen