sasl bind problem

Hi.
I am having a  problem with binding ldap with sasl.I
think I am missing something.Here is what I do for
binding (or not to bind :) )
#saslpasswd root
After entering password I uncomment rootpw line in
slapd.conf.And I add some ACL for slapd to auth and
entitle me to write whole directory as:

rootdn          "cn=root,dc=faruk,dc=net"
access to *
         by self write
             by dn="cn=root,dc=faruk,dc=net" write
             by * read

After that I  issue that command
#ldapadd -D "cn=root,dc=faruk,dc=net" -f file.txt -U
root
but I get that error.
----------------
SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
Please enter your password:
SASL username: root
SASL realm: balli.faruk.net
SASL SSF: 128
SASL installing layers
adding new entry "ou=deneme,dc=faruk,dc=net"
ldap_add: Insufficient access
        additional info: no write access to parent

ldif_record() = 50
I think acl causes to that error but everything seems
ok to me.Any suggestions

REGARDS