AW: Outlook Express/Address Book certificate question

Hi Pete,

generaly the email address in the certificate field SAN
(subject alternativ name) should be the same like the
email address in the directory record. You have to control
this equality. I am wondering why you are able to insert
a userCertificate attribute without the strongAuthenticationUser
objectclass. The normal case is that for a userCertificate you
must have strongAuthenticationUser!

Ciao!
Matthias