Re: Memory leaks detection.

No, but I found "leaky", which works great to pinpoint simple leaks and doesn't crash on OpenLDAP libs. You can find many others on www.freshmeat.net. NJAMD is great but still crashes on OpenLDAP, I use it for other stuff.

http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/tools/leaky/leaky.html
Jim Malcolm writes:

Dan

Did you ever get a useful reply? I have a similar problem and I'd
appreciate any pointers.

Dan Melomedman wrote:

This is a question for OpenLDAP developement team. Wonder if you use any
memory leak detection tools for OpenLDAP. Some that I've tried so far
segfault on OpenLDAP 2.0 libraries :(. Regards.

__
Dan

--
Jim Malcolm
Room 2A19

Real Programmers don't believe in schedules. Planners make up schedules. Managers firm up schedules. Frightened coders strive to meet schedules. Real Programmers ignore schedules.

From "Real Programmers don't eat Quiche"

--
Dan