Continued Problem with importing Shadow Accounts

I've failed yet again in attempting to import my Linux (Red Hat 7.0 w/ shadow passwords) users into the LDAP directory (OpenLDAP 2.0.7 LDAP v3). The LDIF file that I'm using to import users returns the following error message "Undefined attribute type". The ldif file is included below. I used the http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/ site to guide me in the syntax of the file, but to no avail. I would really appreciate some help. Is there a better way to add users/groups? I'm not adament about using ldif imports, I just don't know of another way to add objects to the directory. Here's my ldif file ... :(

#Adding a ShadowAccount dn: uid=johnh,ou=services,dc=texarkana,dc=txed,dc=net objectClass: shadowAccount uidNumber: 500 gidNumber: 500 loginShell: /bin/bash homeDirectory: /home/johnh uid: johnh userPassword: {sha}$1$TueBpBUH$6Lg/XO4fPds/Pv8NpLtf5/

I've also tried
"userPassword; hash-sha: $1$TueBpBUH$6Lg/XO4fPds/Pv8NpLtf5/"

John Humphrey