Re: Concerning openldap and netscape/iplanet

Jim,

Excuse my ignorance, but as far as I understand it, it seems that in order
to replicate a tree from a master to a slave, you have to have a matching
schema defined in the slave.

Now, upon trying to implement the Netscape Tree for NsCalUser into OpenLDAP,
it barfed, saying that it did not recognise the aci attribute in Top... This
came from Netscape directly.

So I added the definition of the aci attribute (and a slew of others that
were also missing, and managed to get OpenLDAP to accept this Netscape
tree...

Replication still has not occurred though...

Have you managed to replicate a tree from Netscape to OpenLDAP & vice-versa?

Thanks,
Julian

--

Julian M. Gordon