Installing 2.0.7

I'm trying to install openldap 2.0.7 on a Solaris 8 server. When I run
configure (./configure --prefix=/opt) I keep getting the following
error:

checking for Berkeley DB link (default)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb3)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb2)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb1)... no
checking for MDBM library... checking for mdbm_set_chain... no
checking for mdbm_set_chain in -lmdbm... no
no
checking for mdbm.h... no
checking for db... no
checking for GDBM library... checking for gdbm_open... no
checking for gdbm_open in -lgdbm... no
no
checking for gdbm.h... no
checking for db... no
configure: warning: could not find suitable LDBM backend
configure: error: select appropriate LDBM options or disable

I have the Berkely database installed in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.2. I've
tried setting the LIBPATH =/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.2/lib, but that
doesn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Greg Jones