AW: LDAP client(Netscape)

Even if this is not a forum for netscape products
let me help a little ;o) ...

Look into the Netscape-Guides (Online Help within
your netscape directory server):

Netscape Guides:
*Netscape Directory Server Installation Guide
  *The Directory Server Gateway
    *Configuring the Gateway
      *Customizing Your Gateway

You'll find the path to
<NSHOME>\slapd-<serverID>\dsgw\config\dsgw.conf

There you're able to design other Pulldown-Entries and to
connect them with search-criterias.
I'm not using that gateway so I'm not able to send you
hints & tips.

Hope that helps,

Greets,
Holger Kundt

######
Hello everyone,

I am having Netscape gateway client to my LDAP directory services.I am
designing this for my school. The directory structure looks exactly like
this:

                               o = ecs.csus.edu

                        ou= faculty       ou = student

In the "standard search" form of netscape gateway, it appears like

"Find" "Pulldown menu(person,NT-person,NT-groups(etc))" within ecs.csus.edu.

Now, in place of person,NT ...etc..I want only "faculty,student" to be
appeared.

If any one is working with Netscape gateway, can anyone please guide me how
and what should I change?

Thanks in advance,
hetal
ps.: My ISP does not provide newsfeed, so I don't have access to netscape
news group.so please guide.

Gruss,
Holger.
                Holger Kundt