Access control

I've been reading the docs on access control, but I'm having a hard time
figuring out how to do a few things.

I would like to grant full access to people with a certain gidNumber, so
that I can grant them admin status just by setting their gidNumber to the
'admin' group. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to do this?

Also, how would I configure LDAP so that users are able to modify their
own entry and entries below them in the tree, but nothing else?

| Weston J. Bustraan      | E-Mail: weston@itdonline.net     |
| System Administrator    | Phone: (616)249-3630             |
| Infinity Tel-Data Inc.  | Fax:   (616)249-3067             |
| 4723 S. Division Ave.   | WWW: www.itdonline.net           |
| Wyoming, MI 49548       | PGP: finger weston@itdonline.net |

Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.