LDAP filters

I am curious if there is any way to specify a search filter such that any
search against the server would return the cn: attributes in a particular
order.  Currently we have two values for cn:.  We would like to have the
server return the cn: which is not equal to the uid: first and the other
cn: attribute second.  If anyone knows how this might be accomplished it
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

-Iain

+++
Iain Moffat                                     ipm@ufl.edu
Systems Programmer Manager
Open Systems Group
Northeast Regional Data Center                  VOICE: 352.392.2061
University of Florida                           FAX:   352.392.9440
+++