New installation hick-up (SASL/OpenSSL/OpenLDAP on Solaris 8)

I am having a problem with a new installation of OpenLDAP w/ OpenSSL and
Cyrus SASL on Solaris 8.

I have built and installed the three packages, but am having problems
figuring out what I need to configure to get things working.

I am getting this message while trying to add data to the LDAP DB:

>bash-2.03$ ldapadd -D "cn=Manager, o=organization" -W -v -f test.ldif
>ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
>Enter LDAP Password:
>ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute
>bash-2.03$

My slapd.conf has: