Re: Small HOWTO about OpenLDAP2, SASL, Kerberos and SSL/TLS

I followed the LDAPv3 howto and most of my LDAP/SASL/Kerberos system is
working now, many thanks for this very helpfull guide.

but ;-)

When I try to modify or add entries in the ldap directory I get error
messages.

First I created (offline) the root entry:

dn: dc=slaco,dc=net
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
dc: slaco
o: Slaco Internet Services

And when I try to add a entry (see bottom of this message) I get the
following error message:

[leander@sentire tmp]$ ldapadd -f new.ldif -Y gssapi -U leander
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL SSF: 56
SASL installing layers
adding new entry "uid=coen,dc=slaco,dc=net"
ldap_add: Insufficient access
        additional info: no write access to parent

ldif_record() = 50

Now I think this is a problem with the ACL (used the one from Turbo's
howto).

Someone an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Leander Janssen

--new.ldif--