RE: WWW LDAP frontends?

Hello Thomas,

Yes I do have a lot of experience with it, as  I work as a consultant with
Siemens Netherlands, en wo do professionally tune and configure DirX
x500/ldap server, DirXweb, DirXmetahub ( a meta-directory tool) and DirXwap
(a tool to look up information from the ldap server by wap)

Indeed it is very powerfull and configurable, but this also means it is
sometimes hard to configure, due to the many possibilities.

You can contact the local Siemens office in your country if you want any
demo's.

(As far as I know, there is no demo available on the internet.)

If you have some specific questions, you can also ask them directly to me.

Greetings,

Dolf Smits