»Ø¸´: WWW LDAP frontends?

hi:
    there have several tools to do work like you said , for example
qmailAdmin ,qmailAdminWeb,sqwebmail , but all the tools may not match your
need rightly , I think the best choich is to write a tools by yourself , you
can use the OpenLDAP API , a Apache Server,
and write a CGI program in C , from what I do , I think this is not
difficult .

                                                      Lucky :P) by China,
X.D.Chen