Slapd is going away (OpenLDAP 2.0.7)

	I am running 4 slave slapd's on 4 servers. I have been running
them for about 8 months. I have not once had a problem with slapd crashing
or going away or anything for that matter.

	Since last week, slapd has been going away. One of the four
disappears every day. There are no error messages. There is no core file.
No unusual log messages. Nothing.

	I am running OpenLDAP 2.0.7 (was using 2.0.3, but upgraded when
this started) on Linux 2.2.17. I am not sure of the Berkley DB version.
Each server gets about 1-1.5 million queries a day.

	Load on the servers has not increased recently.

	I reindexed the databases when I upgraded the server software.

	Can someone give me a hint as to what is going on, and more
importantly, how do I fix it?

		Thanks,
		Landon McDowell