RE: schema browsing software

Thanks. I had LDAP Browser\Editor v2.8.1 but it wasn't showing all of the
schema. But, once I realized that IBM's SecureWay Directory doesn't have a n
unnamed schema root (you have to specify cn=schema) I could see everything.
Now if I can just figure out why they use 'ibm-slapdSuffix' instead of just
'suffix'...

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845
Have you ever wonder what happens when you run "rm -rf / " but been afraid
to try it?