OpenLDAP + autofs integration

Hello,

	My apologies if this isn't *quite* on topic but I'm looking
for examples of how to use the LDAP integration in Linux's autofs
automounter (in this case with OpenLDAP as the server platform).
Documentation for this is *very* difficult to find.  I'd be interested
to know if you could, in fact, store the automount moint points in the
LDAP database as well so that in the case of your primary fileserver
failing it would be possible to switch all clients over to a backup by
modifying a single entry.

Thanks.

--
James Macnicol