Re: FW: Redhat 7.0 and threads

Is OpenLDAP even safe with LinuxThreads?  I remember reading that 1.2.x
was not safe with preemptive threads (such as LinuxThreads).  There was
talk that 2.0 would be OK with it, but I have never found any
confirmation.

I've looked at several 2.0.7 SRPMS but they all --disable-threads for
slapd, so I'm assuming it is still not safe.

BTW: I'm running RH 6.2 with glibc-2.1.3-22.

Carl Litt
Network Administrator
Execulink Internet