Re: How do I configure LDAP to hold Address book?

I would study up on the various schema available. Check out the schema files inside the /usr/local/etc/openldap directory. You should be using objects of the inetOrgPerson, organizationalPerson, person, and top objectClasses. Look to see what they allow and require. It might help to check out some documentation out there, such as in the Admin guide.

Nagendra wrote:

Hi,     I am a new bee as far as LDAP is concened.    I did able to install openldap-1.2.11. Now, How  do I populate LDAP directory with email entries, so that I can use it as centralized address book.  Please, give me detail steps Thanks in advance,Nagendra.