RE: How I got Cyrus 2.0.12 up on RedHat 7.0

http://www.oswg.org/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/exchange-rep
lacement-howto/exchange-replacement-howto/index.html

I know, It's a long url. One thing: DO NOT INSTALL Berkley from source on
top of the RH one!
Also, I would like to recomend the LDAPClient found here :

cc ing the ldap and cyrus lists because it's relevant for both.
Tarjei