Re: How to check if slapd is TLS/SASL aware?

    Bob> Quoting Tomas Maly (malyprogservices@flashmail.com):
    >> ldapsearch -b "" -s one supportedSASLMechanisms
    >>
    >> That should tell you what SASL modules are enabled. If slapd is
    >> TLS enabled, you can pass the '-ZZ' parameter to authenticate
    >> and as long as is doesn't print out an error code, it works.

    Bob> That command give me the following:

    Bob> % ldapsearch -b "" -s one supportedSASLMechanisms
    Bob> ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

Have a look at the URL:

"http://www.bayour.com/kerberos/Kerberos-MiniHOWTO.html#20.2.No such attribute error|outline"

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are