Re: OpenLDAP support for LDAPv3 features? (more Solaris automounterissues)

There is, however, the BSD automounter (amd). It uses a BSD license (not sure
what that entails), but it is available on freshmeat.net under the name of
"am-utils". I know there are Solaris versions out there of it, even pre-built
binaries. It's completely user-space.