Re: SASL/KerberosV, SSL/TLS and replication...

I have replication over TLS, and it works fine. I added the two related slapd.conf directives, and
compiled OpenLDAP 2.0.7 with OpenSSL. I used the CA.sh script that came in the /usr/lib/ssl/misc
directory to make my own CA and certificate. I can help you out more if you tell me specifically
what you are trying to do. Do you want to use replication using SASL/GSSAPI? If so, I can't be of
help.