Re: Virtual list view.

Ajit,

The Virtual List Views controls are listed under "Experimental" in
include/ldap.h in 2.0.7.  The current development branch doesn't seem to
list them in higher regard.

I'm not sure how to get the clients to make the requests, but the
requestOID's appear to be registered with the server at bootup:

  #define LDAP_CONTROL_VLVREQUEST         "2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.9"
  #define LDAP_CONTROL_VLVRESPONSE    "2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.10"

My reading might not be accurate, so take it with a grain of salt.

Doug