Virtual list view.

I'm trying to find out if the OpenLdap v2.0.7 server supports virtual list
views. I haven't been able to get any information regarding this from the
FAQs. I've also downloaded the sources but the only reference a quick search
for "Virtual list" gave me was in a source file that looked like a LDAP
client source, not a server source.

Can anyone confirm for me whether virtual list views is implemented in the
OpenLdap directory server?

Also, in the absence of this feature can anyone suggest a method for doing
searches to retrieve a fixed number of objects. And to follow this up with
another search that carries on from the last search result?

Thanks in advance.

Ajit Nair
ADC Broadband Access and Transport Group,
8 Technology Drive,
Westborough,
MA 01581

www.adc.com