ldappasswd broken in 2.0.7 ?

Maybe some of you remember my posts about password changes not replicated. After some tests, it looks that this happens only when i use ldappasswd. I wrote a small script to directly modify the userPassword field and it works fine (changes are replicated to the slave and i can authenticate to both servers). So, is this an ldappasswd bug ? Does anyone else has seen this happening ?

Thanks,

T.

--
Theodore=J.=Soldatos=_\_="There=is=always=a=bug=somewhere",=said==HAL=to=the==
=  theodore@eexi.gr =_/_==Ultimate=Programmer,=and=turned=off=the=air=supply.=