Re: [ldap-nis] Re: md5 password problem! pam_ldap or openldap problem?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Joe Little wrote:

> between md5-digest and md5-cram (is that right?) there is enough
> discrepancies on what hash algoritm is supported by the different OSes,
> that I tend to steer clear of of using MD5. Rather, use crypt and SSL
> streams or sha5 and ssl. Its a preference and not necessarily a
> justifiable position, but it does solve a lot of issues I ran into.

	I understand what you say, but I think you're getting out of the
issue. Why does it works fine if I remove ACL from slapd.conf on openldap?

	You might be the most appropriate person to answer my question
bellow, since you write pam_ldap.

--
	Paulo Matos