Re: [pamldap] problem authentification on Solaris

Alain Defrance wrote:

> >The problem is not on telnet. The problem is pam_ldap module or nss_ldap
> >module.
>
> yes i think, my ldap works fine no problem with ldapsearch, ldapadd...

Have configured your workstantion to use LDAP for authentication perposes(
run authconfig? )?
It seams yout pam_ldap or nss_ldap is miss configured.

> >Have you tried to put the LDAP server in debug mode?
>
> no, how do you proceed ?

Kill all slapd's.
Run the slapd with the folowing parameters: -d 1 .

This will run the server in single mode ( no fork's) and will send debug
information( a lot) toi the stderr .
Be sure to redirect the stderr to a file.

Take a look at www.openldap.org and search for info about the possible modes
of debug(admin guide)

Regards
Miguel Carvalho.