Outlook (Express) and OpenLDAP 2.0.7 with SSL

I've gotten Netscape to work with LDAPS, (after going to
https://host:636) and I'm trying to get Outlook (Express) working too
with LDAPS. Only problem is that it refuses to work and gives me an
error (the exact error message is unknown at the time; probably an
"Unknown Error"). Anyway, I've heard that maybe LDAPS is a bit buggy
because of some bad code in a .dll anywhere. Also, do I need to accept
the certificate before using LDAPS? Can someone please verify that
Outlook (and Express) do or do not work with LDAPS, and if they do work,
how it was attained? Thanks.

--
Tomas Maly
IT Systems Administrator