Re: ACLs

Until the SaslRegExp directive gets used, SASL identities have no relation to
user dn's. uid=steve may be able to write to userPassword under
"uid=steve,ou=People,dc=sprinter,dc=org", but ldappasswd while being
authenticated as this identity will result in a error. Using SASL/GSSAPI will
make this statement pointless, but there may be cases when an actual dn is
desired. Such as using the dnattr ACL directive.