Re: Problems using slapadd

OpenLDAP tools IMHO don't work well when the attribute has an empty
value.

Simply do this to cut out the empty attributes:

cat your-ldif-file.ldif | grep -v ": $" > your-ldif-file2.ldif

--
Rafael Rocha Neitzel <rneitzel@terra.com.br>/<rneitzel@corp.terra.com.br>
Terra Networks Brasil - www.terra.com.br