Re: ACLs

Your working ACL unfortunately lets anyone change anyone else's password. It's
seems to me that SASL was implemented earlier than perhaps it's usefulness
because it's a de facto standard. There supposedly is a saslRegExp directive
one puts in slapd.conf that remaps the SASL identities to actual user dn's. It
isn't in 2.0.7, but it may be in the devel version. It's mentioned in the
Faq-o-Matic.