Migrating from iPlanet to OpenLDAP

We'd like to ditch our expensive & none too reliable iPlanet v. 3 server and
go to openLDAP.  However, I am having problems importing the records.

I've created a straight ldif dump of the iPlanet records, but when importing
I get:

adding new entry "uid=foo,o=podunk.com"
ldap_add: No such object

I assume this is a schema issue.  I have these lines in my slapd.conf:

include         .../etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         .../etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         .../etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

(The actual values are slightly different, of course, and the "..." is not
to be taken literally.)

Here are sample objectClass goodies from part of the ldif file:

dn: uid=foo,o=podunk.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson