ACLs

Here I go again :)

Everything with SASL and openLDAP is working now, except for the ACLs (I
think). I understand that there is no direct relationship between SASL users
(in Kerberos or SASLdb) and LDAP users (uid=xxx,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=org
for instance). But in that case: whats the point of authentication with
SASL?

I was pointed out that it could depend on my ACLs what users would get when
they're connecting with SASL, but I can't find good references to this.

When I do:
access to attr=userPassword
	by dn=".+" write
it works (openldap knows that SASL users are authenticated), but when I do:
access to attr=userPassword
	by self write
then it doesn't work. Is there a way to get this working?

Tia,
	Alexander.

--
AVADES INTERNET BV  http://www.avades.nl