Re: memory leak in 1.2.11

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Konrads Smelkov wrote:

> Hello, i read about mem leak in openldap-1.2.11, is it fixed and is there patch aviable? Otherwise, my system crashes once heavier load is put on it.

I've asked about this before too, but never had any response. My slapd
just grows and grows. Restarting it every day is the only way to control
it. I wish someone would confirm whether 1.2.11 does have a memory leak.
  Cheers.

Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Academic Information Services, Clifford Whitworth Building,
Salford University, Manchester, M5 4WT, UK.
Tel: +44 161 295 5936  Fax: +44 161 295 5888  www.pgp.com for PGP key