Problem compiling my client

Hi
I have installed Openldap-1.2.11 and I'm running it under Linux. Everything works find exept when I'm compiling my                            client which I wrote in C. I'm getting this message "undefined reference to 'ldap_init'" I get that message for every LDAP function call, ldap_search, ldap_bind and so on. My question is which header file and in which order should I include them. I also attach my makefile though I'm not sure if I linked it allrigth. Please help me.
                                      INCLDIR=/home/magnus/openldap-1.2.11/include/
                                      LIBDIR= /usr/local/lib/
                                      LIBS= -L$(LIBDIR) -Iliblber.a -Ilibldap.a -Ipthread -Insl
                                      CFLAGS= -g -Wall -I$(INCLDIR)
                                      diameter_function: diameter_function.c Makefile
                                      $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o diameter_function diameter_function.c $(LIBS)
                                      Best regards Magnus

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se